1. Pond’s cold cream cleanser. My grandmother and my mom passed this down to me. It takes make-up and mascara off leaving your face soft. I use a warm wash cloth to take it off. The washcloth gets black marks from my mascara. I have a bunch so I can just throw them in the wash.
2. Kiss My Face Body Lotion in Coconut. It is so moisturizing and not greasy.
3. Mr. Pumice Bar. I keep one in the bath so that my feet are always flip-flop ready.
7. I am going back to using the lipstick I used on my wedding day, Clinique Tender Heart. I should have never stopped using it.
8. Plackers Mint Flossers. Yes, it’s important to floss. Food, plague gets in there and if you go to a dentist that gives you a number scale 1, 2, 3, etc for your gum loss on each tooth…you’ll keep those numbers down with regular flossing. These make it easy for me rather than pulling out a strand of floss. One day I may splurge on Philips Sonicare AirFloss as my BFF says it’s awesome.
9. Listerine Whitening PreBrush Rinse. It whitens my teeth and using a pre-brush rinse helps fight plaque and tartar.
10. Philips Sonicare Toothbrush. I bought mine with a set of two, both with charging stations. My husband and I both get our own without having to share a charger. One of the charging stations has a UV sanitizer for the toothbrushes that go with it. Not all their models have this feature and it’s a really nice feature.
If you try these products, I’m pretty darn confident you’ll love ‘em, too!