Write for Us
Are you a stay-at-home mom?
Are you a teacher?
In either case, my readers would like to hear from you!
We’re always looking for educators and parents who are willing to share their unique experiences and insights with our readers. Regardless of whether you have kids in the home or are an empty-nester, you have something useful to add to the conversation. We’d like to hear all about your experiences. All comments, complaints, and stories are welcome and the more details, the better! Your advice might help someone new to parenting or debating a tough decision.
The content can include a link to your website, any photos you provide, your email address and other contact details.
- Content must be unique
- Content must be factual and useful to the reader
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing
- We cannot guarantee that your article will be published
We do not publish press releases, sales pitches or poorly written guest posts.
How to Submit a Request
If you’re interested in being interviewed, please go to the contact page and send us a short message that answers the following:
- Who are you (educator/parent)?
- What interesting or unique knowledge/experience do you have?
Thanks in advance if you decide to share your experience!